Camporee Planning Information
When & Where
September 14–17, 2017Twin Falls County Fairgrounds 215 Fair Avenue Filer, ID 83328
- Pray like Daniel!
- Theme Text: Daniel 6:10
- Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.
- Theme Song: Daniel Prayed (Stanley Brothers)
Registration, Downloads & Packet
Registration & Fees
- Camporee Registration Fee: $40 per person
- Club Early Registration: starts Sept. 19, 2016 through June 30, 2017 with your Conference Pathfinder Office.
- Early Registration Fee: $30.00 per person to your Conference office. (NPUC Subsidizes $10.00 per person.
- Cancellation Refunds: will be returned at $7.00 less per person than the amount paid following Camporee (the $7 will help cover the awards and patches already purchased).
Downloads & Packet
- Theme Song: Daniel Prayed
- Camporee Registration and Information Packet [PDF]
Speakers & Awards
Program Speaker & Guests
- Dr. Bill Kilgore: Speaker, Southwestern Adventist University
- Arnold & Dixie Plata: Pathfinder Heritage Museum
- Brad Forbes: Advent Source
- Armando Miranda: NAD Pathfinder Director
- Jonatan Tejel: General Conference Pathfinder Director
- Ron Whitehead: CYE/International Camporee Director (Oshkosh)
- NPUC Patch: given to all who attend
- NPUC Pin: given to all who attend
- Honor patches: for honors taught at Camporee
- Investitures of Master Guides